The verdant foothills of the Sintra Mountains offer a breathtaking backdrop for the Pestana Beloura Golf Course. Here the famous American golf course architect Rocky Roquemore has conceived a course that will stretch both your imagination and ability yet provide an enjoyable challenge to golfers of all levels.
Over 40,000 eucalyptus, oak, pine, magnolia, palm and other exotic trees and plants have been planted on this gently undulating Par 72, 18 hole course that measures 5,573 metres from the Men's Tees and 5,173 from the Women's Tees. Water comes into play on many of the holes as they meander between the various lakes and streams that border the Fairways.
The course is irrigated automatically from its own water supplies, guaranteeing crisp lies on lush tifton 419 fairways and true, holding greens from a green sward of creeping bents. Signature holes are the 7th and 17th holes.
On the 7th, there is a lake that eats into the fairway so it is necessary to make the carry and then play a strategic shot short of the stream crossing the fairway 100 meters from the green. The green is well protected both left and right by bunkers, plus it slopes sufficiently from back to front to test your birdie putt.
The shot from the 17th Tee demands accuracy to find the fairway that threads its way between the lake on the left and out of bounds on the right. Whilst accuracy is at a premium, the Tee shot should be of sufficient length to enable the putting surface to be reached with a probing long iron.
The course is complimented by excellent practice facilities and qualified teachers. The magnificent clubhouse incorporates the golf shop from which rental and other golf equipment is available.
The Beloura Clubhouse, located in the heart of the resort, offers a full complement of services such as:
- The Pro Shop, with well-known international golf brands.
- Club and buggy rental.
- Changing and locking facilities.
- Restaurant and Bar, from whose terrace you enjoy the most spectacular view to the fairway overlooking the 18th hole.
- Full reception facilities.
- Putting green.
The golf reception is open every day from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the winter and to 9 p.m. in the summer.
The opening hours of the Restaurant and Bar are every day from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. for breakfast, snacks and lunch. Service includes traditional Portuguese and International cuisine, vegetarian and diabetic meals (on request). The clubhouse restaurant also offers the possibility of catering up to 100 guests for special events (meetings, banquets, weddings etc).Meeting and conference room:
Pestana Beloura Golf is located in a prime location with easy accesses.
By choosing to hold your meeting or event at the Pestana Beloura Golf Resort, you will be more than satisfied with the excellent service on offer.
Our meeting room has a view over the golf course matched with a personal service.
For all these reasons and many others Pestana Beloura Golf is the best choice for your next event.Magnolia room capacity:
Cocktail: 60 pax.
Buffet: 50 pax.
School: 56 pax.
U Shape: 26 pax.Tenis Court
- Open from 08:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. (requires booking)
- Two floodlit covered courts in synthetic grass
- Three uncovered hard courts
The Pestana Golf Beloura has available an excellent 11 players football pitch for all members and overall customers. With easy access and free parking, it the facility is ready for games and events.
- Open from 08:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. (requires booking)
- Floodlight pitch
- Two regular size and two training goals
- Two locker rooms (one for each team) with showers, toilets and changing area
- Easy access via the IC19, A5 and the new A16
- Free Parking
- 90 meters long x 60 meters wide
The football pitch is located at Alameda da Beloura, next to the Tennis club at Quinta da Beloura - Sintra
Rules & Etiquette
The rules of the royal and ancient golf club of st. Andrews as endorsed by the portuguese golf federation apply.
CLUB RULESHANDICAP LIMITS: Men 27 / Ladies 35.
- Out of bounds - white stakes and/or lines/boundary walls.
- Water hazards - yellow stakes and/or lines.
- Lateral water hazards - red stakes and/or lines.
- Ground under repair - blue stakes and/or lines.
- Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions (rule nº 24-1)
- Immovable ob
- Structions - sprinklerheads, control boxes, drainage grills, manhole covers, wells, permanent buildings, bridges, footpaths, buggy paths, rocks along buggy paths and service roads. (rule nº 24-2)
- Protection of young trees - if a wire enclosed, staked, or tagged tree interferes with a player's stance or area of swing, theball shall be lifted and dropped in accordance with the procedure prescribed in rule 24-2b (i) immovable obstruction. The ball may be cleaned when lifted.
- Wrong putting green - rule n.º25-3: ball must be dropped off wrong putting-green, not nearer the hole, without penalty.
- The player shall report to the starter not less than 5 minutes before his/her starting time.
- The player who fails to do so loses his/her starting time.
- Noplayershall play without permission from the starter.
- It is the duty of every group of players to let faster players through.
- The player shall follow the instructions of the course marshals.
- An 18 hole round shall not last longer than 4 hours 30 minutes.
- The player shall replace divots and shall repair pitch marks at all times.
- During peak golfing times, the form of play will be for balls.
- Management reserves the right to combine players to satisfy this requirement.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave our premises if your behavior is not in accordancewith the club's rules. No refund will be issued in the event of the rules not being adhered to.
- The player should wear proper golf shoes.
- The player must not wear casual shorts, jeans, sleeveless shirts or track suits.
- When hiring a buggy the player will be responsible in accordance with the buggy-rentalagreement.
- 90º Rule apply at all times.
Pestana Golf & Resort Carvoeiro accept no responsibility for any accidents and/or damage that may occur through the use of their golf courses.
Não temos torneios disponíveis no campo Beloura Golf, clique aqui
para ver os torneios a decorrer em outros campos Pestana Golf.