The term "cookies" is used in this policy to refer to all files that gather information in this way.
The cookies used do not gather information that can identify users. Cookies collect generic information, such as how users accessed the website, or the country zone(s) they accessed the website from, etc.
Cookies only gather information related to your preferences. Users may, at any time, through their Internet browser, decide to be notified about the receipt of cookies, or block cookies from being stored on their system.
Refusing to accept cookies on a website may result in users being unable to access certain areas, or to receive personalised information.
Cookies help determine the usefulness, interest in and number of uses of the websites on which they are stored, enabling users to navigate more quickly and efficiently, and eliminating the need to enter the same information over and over again.
What are Cookies used for?
As already explained, cookies help you get the most out of our websites.All Internet browsers allow users to accept, refuse or delete cookies, by selecting the appropriate settings in the Internet browser.Even after accepting cookies, users can always disable some or all of our cookies. Follow the instructions below to do this:
How do I manage cookies?
Configuring Cookies in Internet Explorer - Disabling cookies
For more information on cookies settings in Internet Explorer, see http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies.
- Click on the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options";
- Select the "Privacy" tab;
- Move the slider to the top, where the phrase "Block all cookies" will appear.
Configuring Cookies in Mozilla Firefox - Disabling cookies
For more information on cookies settings in Mozilla Firefox, see http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?esab=a&s=cookies&r=5&as=s.
- Click on the "Tools" menu;
- Select "Options";
- Click on the "Privacy" icon in the panel along the top;
- In the "Cookies" section, disable the option "Accept cookies from sites";
- Click on "OK" to save the changes, and close.
Configuring Cookies in Chrome - Disabling cookies
The following settings can be altered in the "Cookies" section:
- Click on the Chrome menu in your browser toolbar;
- Select "Settings";
- Click on "Show advanced settings";
- In the section "Privacy", click on the button "Content settings";
- Select the option "Block sites from setting any data".
For more information on cookies settings in Google Chrome, see https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&topic=14666&ctx=topic #.
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by presetting
- Allow cookies by presetting
- Keep cookies and data on the Website by presetting before leaving the Internet browser
- Manage exceptions for cookies of Websites or specific domains.
Configuring Cookies in Safari Web and iOS - Disabling cookies
For more information on cookie settings in Safari, see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US.
- Click on "Edit";
- Select "Preferences";
- In the panel at the top, select the "Privacy" icon;
- In the section "Accept cookies", select "Never".
Other Internet browsers
Please search in the "Help" menu of the Internet browser, or contact the Internet browser supplier.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest you consult the following link: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Links of interest